Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cupcakes

  We were at my Aunts baby shower and I was assorting cupcakes, for her baby shower. They looked so good I wanted to eat one so so badly. The flavors were: Blueberry, Coconut, Chocolate, and my favorite Red Velvet with Cream cheese frosting! When my cousin Mina got here the first thing I asked her was, "Have you looked at the cupcakes they ok amazing!" "Yeah I know they do did your mom make those" "No." I said. I though if my mom baked them I would probably have eaten at least half of each kind with my siblings. Which is actually a true fact. Oh man and you should've seen them during the deserts they were like WHOOSH!! Gone. I mean i only got one! Wanted like at the least three! But I did get my favorite cupcake and Baklava! For those who have never eaten it it is layers of crisp awesomeness with pistachios and every layer and the top is coated with syrup (not the kind you put on your pancakes) it is the best desert you will have in your life! I'm not joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment