Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving Poem



                                                               Things I am thankful for


I am thankful for my drawing talent it soothes me into a vibe

I am thankful for my cello I can play music for my family

I am thankful for books with them I can understand people and real live situations

Places I am thankful for

I am thankful for my house where I can eat sleep and be safe during the night
I am thankful for hot and sunny Florida where you can forget about your worries and relax
I am thankful for Michigan where the Great Lakes sparkle

People I am thankful for

I am thankful for my siblings even though their trouble
I am thankful for my cute dog Ceci she comforts me when I'm sad
I am thankful for both my grandparents I love spending time with them
I am thankful for my parents they help me learn from my mistakes

I wrote this poem to show all that I am thankful for. I also wrote this poem to show I am thankful for all that my mom has done for me, taught me, and helped me learn. I am grateful for every thing in this poem and more, because a lot of people today don't have the stuff I have everyday. Some people don't have shelter every night. Some people don't have a full meal everyday. So I wrote this poem to show how thankful I am to everyone and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment