Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cheese and Cake





   Every year as a tradition my mom bakes pumpkin cheese cake. I was helping my mom bake the cheese and cake con-cuaction, "Four things of cream cheese Soph" mom said. As I unwrapped the cheese cream I was thinking holy gorgonzola cheese, now that is a LOT of cheese. I mean I like cheese cream on my bagel but like thats a LOT of cheese. After that we threw in this and that and then mix and put a pinch of this in a bowl mix it with that, then the most horrid part TASTING.

   Personally I wasn't a fan but I always helped. Usually, everybody in my family if my mom's baking something they taste it before it goes in the oven. While we were baking the cheese cake my mom asked everybody to taste it. This is what normally happens. Ava (sister) and Andrews (brother) reaction would be something along the lines of this, "Oooo, me me me me" and they would probably try to shove their way over racing each other. But with cheese cake it's a whole different story.

 "Come on guys, come and taste it." my mom said mybrother and sister would walk over but before she would have me total LOVER of cheese cake taste it. "FINE one taste." I said cautiously  say, carefully dipping the tip of my pointer finger in the cun-cauction of cheese and cake. "Eh" I said as the stuff touched my taste buds "I'd prefer it baked" "Fine fair enough" my mom said. But usually everyone loves my mom's cheese cake, so I guess I'm kinda a picky eater.

1 comment:

  1. my grandma made pumpkin cheese cake for thanksgiving desert this year. I did not try it because i do not like pumpkin anything

    ReplyDelete