Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Picard

                                                                                   

                                  Ceci 

        It was Saturday afternoon. My dad was moving furniture from our garage. It was a casual afternoon nothing exciting, YET. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" My mom screamed. We all rushed upstairs, only to find a dog. My mom was afraid of dogs at the time. My dad took him down stairs and took him out side, the dog seemed to be trained. Literally the first thing I asked was "Can we keep him" "Pleeeeeeeease!" I asked. " I don't know, I think he belongs to someone." My dad answered doubtfully. I guessed by the tone of his voice he really wanted to keep him as much as I did. My dad had aaa dog growing up he loved dogs. The first thing my dad suggested to find the owner, was to take him to the vet. I really didn't want to but it was the right thing to do. Surprisingly we found the owner there before us. It turns out the dogs name was Picard. Picard lived on Maple St. hopped the fence and walked all the way to Webster St. The guy adopted dogs at his house. Once he trained them he would sell them. Me and my brother begged and begged, to have Picard. My dad said he would have to talk with my mom. Turns out about a year later they went Chicago and brought back our dog now, Ceci.          

No comments:

Post a Comment