Friday, October 17, 2014

At the end

                                                             




It was my friends birthday and she was having a sleepover for her birthday ( Mrs.Cooks daughter ). I had just arrived at Ellie's house, I already had the feeling that something was going to happen that was very bad. I went in the basement and there was like almost a whole buffet! there were cheese puffs and Cheetos, and lays chips and pretzels and any snack food you could imagine there was also dip. The basement was decorated with pink streamers, Ellie was so excited I was to, Ellie's parties are always the best out all the fourth grade girls. When the other guest's arrived we started to eat ( we had to have three refills of dip blag ! ) then we went outside and had an easter egg hunt it was crazy one fell in the trash can, because the eggs are filled with candy, My friend had climbed in the trash can and fell in, and discovered leftover meatloaf. ( which is rather disturbing ) But in the end she got the candy so she was kinda happy. After that we went into the basement and rocked out the vibes "YEAH MAHLAH" I shouted she rock'n it out! the pizza arrived and we chomped the whole thing literally. The cake was zebra themed with fondant mmmmmm! It was scrumdedillisious! Okay now its the exciting part. Because Ellie's dad own a RV place she got to rent one and we slept in it. i'must saying it was the freakiest sleep of my life! All of us got settled in and we all went straight to the electronics, I kept playing life, and then we played apples to apples and drink sierra mist. Then Ella just started to spitting out blood and we were all freaking out and rushed her to the sink there was  probably about just barely a GALLON OF BLOOD and there's no way no how I am exaggerating I felt so bad. But it turns out she just had a loose tooth. then we all drifted off to sleep in our princess unicorn mermaid dream. THATS JUST WHAT THEY WANT TO THINK AT GIRLS SLEEPOVER IN AN RV AT EXACTLY 1:47 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the part about the disturbing leftover meatloaf. there was also alot of thought. :)
    - Alex B.

    ReplyDelete