Friday, October 24, 2014

Shocker!

                                                                                             



 Me and my brother love outdoor sports and hunting. You would say oh that's great you would THINK that we wouldn't have any allergies right? WRONG. Actually about a week ago my brother had a check up and his doctor said that he was allergic to something " It may be something inside of the house" he said. We were hoping that it wasn't Ceci (our dog). Thankfully it wasn't the doctor ran testes and found out that my brother was allergic to weeds grass and mostly any tree which was very very bad. I felt so bad when I got home becuase my brothers back had four small sized bumps and a lot of red tiny ones that were labeled with a number. I was really disgusted I asked my mom how he got the bumps and she told me that the doctor put little samples like little little into a shot and injected it into my brother after about 20 minutes or so my brother stared to hop around the room trying to itch and it was was so bad the picture she showed was about 20x WORSE.  There were 4 medium sized bumps that were swelling and almost chickenpox sized bumps with a number written next to it the doctor was trying to count the bumps over 40 bumps just from a little sample! I felt so bad there's no words to describe what I felt for my brother. But at least he can still go out side he just has to take a shot every week than every month than year and he will be done taking shots. I am glad my brother can thankfully enjoy the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment