Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Creeps







   Now this is a Christmas Creep that happened recently at the Jarvis house~hold. This story is about a little elf who came one day, his legendary name is Bob. And this is the story of how Bob came to be.



    Ding Dong, nobody heard then again a slight Ding Dong. Then the third. "Did you guys hear that?" Questioned my brother. "What?" said my mom. Then again, Ding Dong. My mom walked to the door. Drew ran slippin' and slidin' on the smooth wooden floor. My mom hand the door opened the door without caution.   Silence    and then "Aighhhhhhhhhhhhh" came a scream so wierd it had to be one person my brother. I rushed over to get a look at what was at the door. And then  saw it. A red pointy hat with a jumpsuit made out of red cloth. The painted smile reaching ear to ear. The eyes looking right at you. Can you guess? Yup. An Elf. Not just any Elf. The elf that came on the shelf in a package at our door step. The beginning of Bob. The elf on the Jarvis's shelf. We took the box in. I really wanted an elf on the shelf this year, I was excited but freaked out. Excited! But freaked. we opened the box and untied his legs and hands.



    There was a hardcover book in the little package. We read it out loud for everyone to hear. It said we need to give it a name and that we can't touch it. And each night it reports to Santa. So we took a vote on two names. Foogie (I wanted the name but nobody else did). And Bob. Bob won, and Foogie failed. then my dad put him on the shelf above the fire place, but that was just the beginning.

2 comments: