Thursday, December 11, 2014

In the Morning




    I was in my dream. "Oh why hello Madame" said a dog that looked like Mr.Pebody to a woman in a classic 1500's poofy dress with a white curly wig on top. "Ooh" said the woman she bonked the dog's nose. Then the dog pulled me by the arm and started running off the roof, Then we started going gilding through the air. The dog looked determined to get to the water. "Riiipp!" A noise behind us as I turned my head I saw, The witch with pale pale green warty skin a long warty nose, and gray knotted tufts of hair. She grabbed her broom stick catching up her hand just inches from me then, "Sophie wake up!" said my five year old sister Ava. "You have to get ready!" I thought in my head it was just a big fat dream. I raised my head from pillow and plopped it down muttering"Uhhhh, Why can't it be Friday."

   I finally got up and put my clothes on, brushed my teeth (not my hair) Grabbed my book and headed down stairs. I was looking for Bob, our elf on the shelf. My sister started to say"He's.." "Sh don't tell me!" I went around into the kitchen and saw Bob. He was sitting on one of the oven mitts, over a tray of brownies. His puppet hand reached toward them there was a teeny tiny chunk missing, and a note that said, Make these for santa to! In messy handwriting (no offense Bob). I grabbed the Rice Krispes  from the pantry, poured the milk and started eating.

   My mom came down looking tired. "Did you see where Bob was!" my brother said. "No, where?" "Oh sorry dad moved him to get him out of the way." I said said. Then my mom said "I can't wait for break Sophie!" "I can't contain my self!" "Me too." I said unenthusiastic and tired.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment