Friday, December 5, 2014

Mrs. Roberts





   One the first day of school I was kind of nervous to meet my new 5th grade teachers. When I walked in the classroom I saw Mrs.Roberts she seemed nice maybe strict I thought. I saw Mr.Joesph he had his wooden bow tie on. I was starting to get used to the teachers in the first couple weeks I thought Mrs.Roberts was really funny. So wasMr.Joesph with his voices. I liked that about him. But, I still didn't know who my teachers really were. Now that was way back in September. Now my thoughts are totally transformed, about my two favorite teachers.

    Now In December I have definitely cracked the case about who Mrs.Roberts was. Definitely. Sometimes I think of her as my favorite twin. Like for example. In the classroom the other way back day during Science we were watching a video on skateboarders. " I kind of want to see them fall. Does that make me a bad person? "  in her British accent. Your not the only one. I thought. You see I always have these moments when the devil has possessed us both but then out of the blue this funny devil comes along and starts plying to. I think that is the best combination EVER. One thing I absolutely love about Mrs.Roberts (besides the bristish accent) is that she's always evil but funny. Really EVIL but funny. Thats one of the main things I just can't get over with about Mrs.Roberts. Now Yesterday during Roberts planners after everyone left, Zoeya was cleaning up but her team left her so, " Yeah we should do somethin' about it " said Mrs.Roberts (BRITISH ACCENT <3) " Maybe we could have a punishment " hehehehe.  " Yes! " (raising eyebrow ) she said. " Put them in the choke e! " I said. " Hahahah  (both of us dramatic evil laugh) hahaha! "

   And you see that is Mrs. Roberts gift is so funny and rare. That is why she is the Joberts teacher, because she is so funnily EVIL!!!!! That is why we must show Mrs.Roberts in the utmost respect. To praise the English Gods! For sending her down here to teach us but at the same time be the best teacher english teacher ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE, could have.

1 comment: