Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas






     I am super excited for Christmas break and Christmas! Only 16 days left! Which is only 384 hours is I'm not mistaken! I am super curious for what I am going to get. So I am trying to eavesdrop, and figure out any code I can for any presents that belong to me! Another thing I get excited about for Christmas is… can you guess? COOKIES!!!!! I  absolutely positively love Christmas cookies! I love Sugar cookies all chocolate cookies snickerdoodle, chocolate chip, brownie, cinnamon, gingerbread! And did I mention Sugar Cookies? Yes? Ok.


    On Christmas Eve we decorate sugar cookie with smooth thin sugar called frosting using my favorite kind of sugar. Dun Dun Dun…. (drum roll please) …… CONFECTIONERS SUGAR!!! Then after the sugar, we sprinkle even more it's a wonderful kind of sugar called sprinkles! Then we set them on a glorious plate with a very nice drink to go with it of course called milk. And that's your very fine concealed of sugar meal to Santa Claus! Every tradition that is very common with most children is, waking up at 4 a.m in the morning shaking their parents awake, dragging them downstairs, and finally ripping open Christmas wrapping. You know sometimes I wonder, at how my 5 year old sister gets up that early you know? And sometimes she sleeps in. I guess it's a natural habit, that kids grow out of.


    One of the best things about Christmas is that I get to see my whole family. That's the best part. Not the gifts the cookies, the irresistible sensation of stuffing you mouth with sugar cookies on Christmas morning (not that I do it). It's the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment