Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Small Moment



   I went into the other locker bay saying to Alex, "Hey can you walk with me to choice hour?" I said. "Uuuu yeah." I shut my locker door and put my backpack on my back and my coat in my arms. "Ready Alex?" "No" "I need to get this and that and my planner!" "You don't need your planner all the homework we have is writing and reading" "Oh!(smile)" "Ok" "Can I shut your locker?" I said anxious "Wait!" Alex's hand kept sliding in and out trying to succeed to get her hat. "WATCH OUT!" I screamed and slammed her locker.


   "Wait!" she said as we were walking to choice hour. "What?" I said running after her. I started laughing because when she runs I watch her feet and their zig zagging all over the place! "Hahahaaaa" I started laughing she went down the hallway "Wait Alex where are you going?" She grabbed her violin and ran the other again I started to laugh hysterically. And off to choice hour we went.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love this story! I just screamed, "WAIT!!!!!!!!" and u were like, "What?!" I didn't even answer, I just kept running as fast as I could, (My feet apparently going all over the place) dodging everyone and on my way back,I yelled at the random person who I nearly knocked over, "Hey, it's hard to dodge with a violin in ur hands, okay?!" and he just stared at me, eating his candy cane. And we sprinted to choice hour and I checked in with the teacher and U didnt!!! hehehehehehehehehhehehehehheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehhhheheheeeehhhehehhehehehehehehehehe!!!!

      Delete
    2. I think im gonna wrote this story on my blog from my perspective.!!

      Delete