Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Dog




  It was break and my brother and sister were getting check-ups at the doctors. After the long process of being bored, we went to see the movie Annie. During the movie my mom cried at probably all the parts I cried at three, But my brother during the movie said in a whisper, "Theres to much singing!" But it was a really good movie! So before all this, in the morning my dog ate Ava's birthday cake. Can you guess what flavor Ava likes? If you guess two layered triple chocolate cake then yes your correct.

  So when we were coming back chatting in the car about the movie.  I opened the gate, and I saw Ceci our dog with our elf on the shelf Bob in her mouth. Just to recap She was in the crate before we left, then badda boom badda zing! Out. When we went in the house, the family room was trashed. Orange peel on the floor tissues toilet paper! But worst of all two 16 once chocolate chip bags empty on the floor. My mom got so mad. And guess who's fault it was. Mine. I was the last one to lock her and i forgot the second lock. And that is the lesson of never leaving my dog unlocked in the crate or she will destroy and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment