Thursday, January 8, 2015

Skiing



  My sister was sick so my mom stayed home with her, as my brother dad and I went to Pine Knob skiing resort. We sat in the car for 18 minutes as we arrived. We went down in the lockers area to, get into our ski boots and put our layers on. As we headed out the door I was sweating in my layers so when we got outside the cold wind felt good against my cheeks.

  As we got our ski's on we headed to the rope to practice when my brother went first he fell crossing his ski's I stuck my poles down and went to the top where a bunch of snowboarders were. It was kind of annoying because they were in my way, just sitting.I slalomed down the hill the cold blast of air felt familiar to me. After we went on the chair lift, and when we got to the top I forgot to slide off so realizing I jumped. I two seconds of a sudden rush/nervousness, but it felt good. I followed my dad and his ski tracks doing slaloms, and my brother followed behind. As I was half way through the hill I stopped to look back. My brother was still all the way at the top. When we got to the bottom I asked, "Why were you so behind Drew?" "Oh I kept falling" he said as I chuckled.

  We did a couple more slaloms on the hill then we went in for food. It smelled greasy as we walked in, but a good greasy. We bought an iced tea half and half and fries and nachos. It was filling but next time i'd rather bring food. Then we skied a bit more and went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment