Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Years Eve




  For New Years Eve, me and my family went to J.Alexanders I ordered there mac ' n ' cheese. It was rich creamy and had bread crumbs on top, it was also baked in the oven! Is your mouth watering yet?
Then for dessert the kids ordered a to-go Chocolaty chocolate cake with ice cream!!!! The adults ordered carrot cake. We had to order it to-go because if anyone took one more bite there bellies would explode, or in simpler words everyone was full.

  When we got home we played a competitive game of headbands. I was a book, spider and chocolate I think. Then we sat on the couch and watched the second Harry Potter book, The Chamber of Secrets. It was good even though i've seen it three times. After that I had a nice big slab of chocolaty choclate cake and drizzled chocolate with ice cream!!!! It was really filling and super duper good. Then we all sat together on the couch and watched the ball drop, me and my mom had to wake up my dad. But everyone else was asleep. Tired and excited I headed up for my awesome super blanket bed! I was really excited to go to sleep!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment