Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Popcorn




 For Christmas I got A loop de loom and made two scarfes. I got ivvia pants sweatshirt and two headbands. I also got clothes, candy, movies, and a popcorn machine with seasoning and popcorn (Blah). I hate hate hate popcorn, it makes me sick, like smelling my dogs poop in the summer. Every time we have popcorn my mom asks do you want to try a little bit? No I absolutely positively hate hate popcorn. And heres a little poem i made up my self.




Popcorn makes sick
It makes me have a fit
I hate it so much like a dog having a tick

Popcorn popcorn all buttery and popped
Blah blah all yucky it makes me pout
Popcorn popcorn it makes me scream
Just to see it in a machine

Even seeing it mixed about
Makes me want to shout
All salt no sweet 
Blah really quite the treat

No comments:

Post a Comment